A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & lifes pursuit

A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & life's pursuit

Monday, January 20, 2014

Svelte

Hello friends, Torrie here (at work as you can see) here to help you guys (that are on that whole healthy kick like me) discover a new item that I stumbled across yesterday while I was shopping at Walmart.
- Now as some of you (that know me) know that I am a caregiver & that I am on a 24 hour case. So I have to pack myself breakfast, lunch, and dinner while I am here at the clients house. This item that I found is an organic product - who doesn't love organic? - that I am loving! Ok lets get on with it Torrie!

It's an organic protein shake made by CalNaturale svelte
Svelte meaning slender and elegant origins down from the 19th century from Italian to French. From the makers of CalNaturale, this organic protein shake comes in 4 delicious flavors , spiced chia, cappuccino, french vanilla, and chocolate. With 11 fl oz and 11g of organic protein you seriously can't go wrong! This is why you'll love it! 
• gluten-free 
• dairy-free 
• 20% daily fiber
• only 6g sugar
• low glycemic
• organic complex carbohydrates
• made with fresh soymilk
• contains organic inulin (a pre-biotic that provides fiber) 

 Nutrition Facts :

 Ingredients : 

Now you might be thinking "what's the catch?" Well, since it is an organic product it is a little on the pricy side, a 4 pack of these ranges for about $5 - $6 dollars at Walmart. I think they are worth the money, especially if you are using them for a meal replacement! If you're like me you might be thinking "organic products usually taste kinda funky" but not this item, it really does taste like it's flavor, which in my case is cappuccino. So go on and give it a try, I rate it 5 stars! 


XOXO
torr.