A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & lifes pursuit

A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & life's pursuit

Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm back! <333

Here's a little fashion statement for you guys ;) 


I'm back! Yes I am haha hopefully for the long run aha. I hope you guys are doing well! I just have been so busy with work, being an "adult" is hard stuff. I'm sure you guys all know that though! So now that it is 2014 I'm sure you all have your New Year resolutions , I am going to be exercising more and eating right! I have already been making low calorie meals every night, who knew eating "low cal" could be delicious? 

* Check out this amazing and unique shrimp taco recipe from Cooking Light! 

http://www.myrecipes.com/m/recipe/shrimp-tacos-green-apple-salsa-50400000119702/

Ok, so I was a little bit skeptical about this recipe because of the unique salsa they make for the tacos, but it turned out to be AMAZING
Follow me on my quest to becoming more fit & healthy! 

Stay tunes for more of y favorite recipe finds! 

XOXO 
Torr.