A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & lifes pursuit

A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & life's pursuit

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Shorts!



Hi dears!


       Ok, so it's extremely hot here in California! June and July have been our hottest months of the year and for me its too hot! Our weather usually consists of  numbers like 59-66 & all of a sudden BAM, 80's and 90's! It's summer and wow the heat is on. I'm sure you guys know what that means, yes you guessed it, I have been wearing shorts and dresses non stop all day everyday! So hooray for shorts, thrift stores, "mom jeans", an the creative hand!
             So as promised in my last post I told you guys I would show you some of the shorts I've recently made.

                                      My collection includes :

                                           Dip Dyed Bleached High Waisted Shorts <3


Stud shorts <3

&
 My Independence Day Shorts <33



BTW,  I am super excited because my hunny and I will be heading to Pismo Beach to watch the fireworks on the pier this year for the Fourth! Although I still am in my walking boot cast from my accident you guys better believe that I am still going to try and walk in the sand! I love love love the beach, but what California gurl doesn't!

So guys, be on the lookout for the outfits I wear on the fourth along with the photos I post!


Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO'
torr .