A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & lifes pursuit

A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & life's pursuit

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fourth of July!

Sorry ,

Hey guys! I am sooo sorry I haven't been on here writing to you! :/ I have been very busy, I am in the process of moving out! So I've been busy making phone calls and packing, blah!!
  As you might have read in my last post, my hunny & I went to Pismo Beach Cali for our Independence Day and boy oh boy did we have a BLAST! I do apologize in advance for my crappy camera skills! I will be getting a new fancy fan dangled camera for my birthday next month & then I promise you my photos will be way better!

- Now without further ado, here are my travels..



Just arrived in Pismo!

First stop, Huckleberry's!

If you're ever in Pismo, take a stop @ Huckleberry's for some amazing breakfast or lunch. Don't forget to try their Swamp Tea! <3




Perfect pose! Her shorts were my fav, super cute and stylish with a white tee!




Stop by The Scoop for some delicious ice cream on Pismo's hot days!












Happy Fourth of July everyone!

So many people!

"Look these hash tags up online, the government is robbing us!" The masked man said as he let me snap a photo of him and his sign!


The heart of it all ! Pismo's Cypress & Pomeroy Streets..




Break dancers!

Rent one of these family bikes & take a nice ride down Pismo's pier and jogging path!
They also have off roading bikes, for your more adventurous side!

                                                              <3

Splash Café our favorite place! Famous for there clam chowder! This awesome beachy, chill eatery is right in the heart of Pismo!




















                                                 Last but not least, Fireworks!











 


















Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO'
torr .