A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & lifes pursuit

A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & life's pursuit

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Busy!

Hello guys! 

Long time no..write? aha! I'm so sorry I have not been able to write! I am all moved into my new house & I don't have Internet yet! It is not that easy blogging and adding photos on here using my iPhone, besides the fact that i cannot upload any of my videos that i have made recently! Any who, I have been easing back into my old life now that my foot is healing quickly. I am back to work partly now & working on my house & garden doesn't leave much time for blogging! So I do apologize! I will be getting Internet soon so keep checking back for more posts! I am learning how to add tabs and things like that on my page and I am so proud of myself for learning how to do it so you can check out the different categories that I have made. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
XOXO'
torr .