A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & lifes pursuit

A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & life's pursuit

Monday, May 12, 2014

My 5 favorite thirfted items and why!

        Hello again my lovelies. Happy Monday :)
Today I thought that sharing and writing about my favorite thrifted items would be a great post considering that most of us get totally excited when we find an awesome thrifted item to bring home with us.

#1. Studded Wallet








Immediately when seeing this item I knew I would be taking it home with me. When I saw the price on it for .99 cents I knew it was mine even more! I love this wallet to death, it is a perfect size and was in great condition!



#2. Checkered Flannel














This grey button up is my absolute favorite, and to make it even more exciting it has a Forever 21 tag on it. (all of you know that store is my favorite!) I wear it as a cover up because it doesn't quite fit around my chest but it is still very comfortable and stylish. It has made a great addition to my closet. What a score $2.99


#3. White V-neck + DIY Chanel Logo


Ok guys, this white V-neck could not have been any more perfect! It was brand new and has the most perfect fit. It was as white as the clouds on a bright sunny but cloudy day. I added this Chanel logo on it to give it some more pizazz; getting my idea for the logo from Raven Elyse on her Youtube Channel it came out just as good as hers! $1.99!


#4.Vintage Button Down

















I just recently purchased this from GoodWill and I absolutely love it! It has the perfect fit and a real vintage feel about it --in my opinion. I think it would look great with black skinny jeans or a nice slim pair of ankle jeans! For $2.99 you don't have to tell me twice!

#5. Roxy Rash-Guard 



Wow I cannot even begin to explain how excited I was when I found this at GoodWill! I had been procrastinating for about 3 months whether to spend the money at Roxy for one of these. They run about $60.00 in Roxy stores! Let me just tell you that it was such a relief when I found this one. For those of you who do not know what a rash-guard is.. Its a protector for underneath your wetsuit when surfing so you do not acquire any rashes from the suit or harsh weather conditions. I'll take it for $3.99!


I hope you guys liked this post. I had a fun time writing it to be honest :)
Let me know in a comment which of these items were your favorite or send me a picture of your favorite thrifted item in your closet! Ok that's all for now, byee!

XOXO
Torr