A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & lifes pursuit

A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & life's pursuit

Monday, May 12, 2014

STORENVY store coming soon!

Hello lovelies!

Just a little bit of chit chat for you guys today, but first off, Happy Mothers Day!
I am proud to present that I have started a store on Storenvy.com ! This is very exciting for me. The products that I will be selling in my store will be my thrifted finds. Most all items are revamped into a special and unique look for a delicate handmade one of a kind piece. Thank you guys so much for supporting me and I hope you all find my store as fun, unique and exciting as I do! If you guys have any questions or comments about anything please contact me through my email torrierox@live.com
Stay tuned in for my opening date!
As for now, here is my weblink so you can save it in your bookmarks !

http://www.storenvy.com/stores/388541-unique-and-mine











Thank you
Xoxo
Torr