A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & lifes pursuit

A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & life's pursuit

Monday, September 23, 2013

Halfway Healthy Banana Nutella Smoothie

Ahh! It's such a lovely day here in Lompoc that I figured I'd make myself a smoothie! & considering the fact that I have 2 very ripe nanas I suppose it'll be something of that flavor :) 
So guys, this what I came up with.... 

ingredients used in this smoothie: 
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 tbs flax seed
2 tbs Nutella 
2 very ripe bananas 
2 (cup inside whey container) easy whey
*equivalent to 1/4 cup 
6 Ice cubes 

Directions - 
In your handy dandy blender, mix all ingredients together until smooth. Pour in a tall glass and drink it down! 


Let me know what you think if you try this recipe! Or tell me what kind of smoothie is your favorite! 

XOXO
torr