A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & lifes pursuit

A blog about fashion, cooking, fitness, & life's pursuit

Friday, October 18, 2013

FOREVER!

Ahh, I am ashamed of my self guys, I haven't wrote you anything in a while!!! "/ My schooling is almost over though and after that ill have more time with you guys!! The work load of homework really piles up on you if you don't work on 1 chapter a week! I have been diddling around looking for a new car so I have even letting my work slide defs not good! "Homework first" "homework first" is what I try to chant in my head. 
Any who, as I was making this new recipe last night for Tyler Chicken in Caper Sauce & Italian Simmered Rice. decided that i wanted to share it because it was just sooo good! 

To make the Chicken In Caper Sauce you'll need :